Get a Free .com Domain Name Now !

Get a Free .com Domain Name Now !                



  • 0di






Well Here I am ! Back with a wonderful opportunity and an offer for you to get a free .com domain name absolutely free for one year from the registration date ! Many of my other twitter followers have been asking for me to get this kind of offer so I am here to give you that domain of your choice for free !
Note:
You must have a Credit card Or a Paypal account to be eligible for this offer.
I came to konw about this while I was having a usual chat with Puneet Sahalot who has his own site puneetsahalot.com and he is also a co-author at orkutheroes.com
So After having a credit card or a Paypal account, All you need to do is to go to the link given below:
http://www.1and1.com/?k_id=26835028
  • Go to the link
  • Choose your domain name
  • Fill in your contact details
  • Enter your payment method (Don’t worry, you will not be charged anything)
  • You’re done !

  • This is as simple as that and you’ll get a free Domain name of your choice absolutely free for one year ! Isn’t it great ? So, Get your domain registered before this offer gets expired.
Now you can at least leave a word of appreciation if I have helped you and made you smile
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...